Defibrillators – AEDPLUS
The First and Only Full-Rescue Defibrillator (AED)
The AED Plus® features Real CPR Help™, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
We believe an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). That’s why you need ZOLL’s AED Plus with Real CPR Help. .
The AED Plus offers:
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Help to all victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece pad for fast accurate placement of electrodes.
- Consumer lithium camera batteries, which are available from your local shop.
Other important features:
- Intelligent Paediatric Capability.
- ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform.
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro.
- Guidelines 2010 Ready.
In addition, Pulse Medical Ltd Offers:
- Free survey of your building to ensure you are fully protected.
- Automatic reminders when your pads and batteries are due for replacement.
- Automatic reminders when you and your staff are due for refresher training.
- Retrieval of information from your AEDPlus should you have to use it in a rescue.
- Advice on Software upgrade should CPR protocols change at some time in the future.
Did you know that every AED Plus is tested rigorously before leaving the factory?
All of our AEDs are manufactured at ZOLL Headquarters in Massachusetts. The assembly process is based on a cell build strategy that works to produce over 60,000 AEDs per year in 34 different languages.
What an AED Plus Goes Through
All circuit boards are tested via an automated system that tests 24 parameters over a course of 8 minutes!
Electronic systems are in place to track critical components as well as the many quality metrics ZOLL employs.
What ZOLL does that is different from every other AED manufacturer is to put every AED into a temperature chamber where it is subjected to extremes in temperature from -300 C to 600 C. It also undergoes a stress test where the AED is subjected to 250 x 200 J shocks whilst inside the chamber. ZOLLl call this process the “shake and bake” and it identifies any weaknesses in the AED before it leaves the factory.
The AED then goes through a final automated test that assesses over 50 parameters over 16 minutes.
ZOLL’s independent Quality Assurance team then reviews all the manufacturing and test data prior to releasing the AED for distribution.
In addition Pulse Medical Ltd sets up your defibrillator and runs through some final tests to ensure that you have peace of mind in knowing that your device is delivered rescue ready.